"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Don't leave her here!

I had a homeshow yesterday. The hostess is the wife to one of our deacons at church. Her sister was at the show. I brought A. along with me, because Dana, my host, told me not to worry about a sitter. She was just being passed around the room at I was doing my demonstration and afterwards Emily, Dana's sister, was holding A. Emily's only son around 3 years old walks into the room crying and says that it is time to go home. He just kept repeating through his tears that it was time to go. She said that was a first for him, she kept asking if he had been hurt or was scared of something. He just kept saying that it was time to go home. Emily put the baby down and Hagen ended up going on to play with his cousins. A little while later I gathered my Homemade Gourmet things and took them out to the car and was going to come back in to put the baby in her seat and go. As I was walking down the front steps, I hear Hagen in the window yelling as loudly as his little lungs would allow, "HEY, DON'T FORGET TO TAKE YOUR BABY HOME WITH YOOOOUUUU!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TOO FUNNY! Somebody must have been a little jealous...;)