"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Friday, May 9, 2008

It's been too long, sorry!

Just being cute!! :)

Patiently waiting while mommy makes dinner.

Snoozing at Ms. Parri's while mommy drinks coffee.


My sister recently updated her blog and I realized how much I've wanted to see pictures...time to follow suit Buge... :) hehe Anyway, since I know I want to see pictures of the rest of the kids, I'm sure you all can't wait to see pictures of A....even if you can wait, please don't tell me!

1 comment:

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

I'm having a hard time connecting in my head how she can be so beautiful, and look just like Sean:) J/K, Uncle Duh!

She's a doll:)

And you said Maren was getting tall....