"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Too Cute Not to Share

I was working today on filling Homemade Gourmet orders and I had put A. on the couch and before I got the camera and not AFTER she was putting her head on the b.o.p.p.y, rubbing her face on it, and then looking up at me with this gorgeous smile. I couldn't let that moment go un captured, but I missed the silly part of it with the camera. NUTS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is such a smiley baby (or at least that is what you capture with the camera :)

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

She's growing up waaaayyyy tooooo fast! That is precious:)
I'm about to cry:( I don't like living so far away. Please kiss her for her auntie;)

The Turcotte's said...

You have got to get up here FAST!!! I can not believe everything that we are missing!! I really can't wait until you and Kisti are up here for GOOD!! Give her kisses from the Auntie too!!

Anonymous said...

How cool to see her in motion!