"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lovin the Cup

Our little girl is getting so big!! I took her for her 4 month appointment yesterday. Unfortunately, she had to get shots. I hate that. The last time she had shots she didn't react too much. This time she was pretty upset. Just when they actually administered the shot. She was very unhappy and it's hard not to just pull the needles out of her little legs, stop everything and comfort her. :( She is a little over 15lbs and 26". She's doing great. I really liked the pediatrician. He seemed very nice and was really understanding. They want to do and ultrasound of her head in a week or so. The measurement went up quite a bit from last time, but he's thinking that she has just hit a growth spurt and her head was the first thing to start growing....if the Dr. were to see Aislynn's father, he might cancel the tests! ha! I'm not worried. I know she's fine.


I sat her on the couch tonight and gave her a cup for the first time. We are having a hard time with her taking a bottle and I would like to leave her with her daddy every-once-in-a-while. I was told that she might take a cup instead of a bottle. I put water in it. She wasn't too sure when the water squirted into her little mouth. She's too cute.


So big! Holding her own cup!



"Ack!! What's in this?!"




I'm treating her poor little head for cradle cap. My friend Jennifer was nice enough to find a little treatment for her. It's a 3 day process and it should be cleared up by the end of it. Her scalp isn't that bad, but I'm hoping to clear up what little there is.

3 comments:

The Turcotte's said...

She is getting so big I just can't stand it!! I can't wait to see you guys this summer! I love you give her a big kis and hug for me!

Tiffany said...

so what is going on? a cup already? i cant even "pop" mine out yet and yours in drinking from a cup!? :) talk to you soon

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

Cute pics;)

I think Shannon and Robyn go/went to church together. Robyn lives in AL, and so does Shannon. Yes, it is a small world:)