"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Just Being Cute

Gorgeous blue eyes!


The baby was just playing in her seat the other day and letting me get the rest of my stuff planted in front of the house and letting her daddy stain the back deck. I learned a lot while I was out gardening. I'm wishing that I had finished planting BEFORE I taught bible study on Thursday night about planting seeds! Oh well...now I know! I'll be blogging on that soon, I'll post pictures of the garden as well.

3 comments:

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

I love those baby blues;)

Anonymous said...

I just want to squeeze those little cheeks!!
Mimi

Anonymous said...

I've been considering the gardening thing lately - our schedule is a bit wacky, tough, and I don't know if I'll always have time to tend to the plants needs - anyway, I'd love some tips in case I ever do try it!

P.S. You wouldn't happen to be taking a trip to CO to visit your sis in early August, would ya? Dustin and I and I think Miriam and Nick will be there from July 29-August 4...and NONE of us have seen little Aislynn yet!....hmmmm......;)