"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Cadence Laux

I just wanted to let everyone know that my dearest friend Tiffany had a little baby girl this morning. Her name is Cadence and she weighed in at 8 pounds 1 ounce and is 19" long! She has a head full of dark hair and "big lungs" her mother says! I'm so excited to be able to meet this little one and can't get there fast enough! Right now the baby (and Tiffany!) is really tired from the whole experience. She will latch on, but not much else right now. Pray that they get this b*reastf*eeding thing down.
Father, thank you so much for a healthy and uneventful pregnancy and delivery for Tiffany and little Cadence. You are Awesome! I pray many blessings over this little one! And ask that you give Tiffany and Ryan the guidance to raise her in the way that You would have them.

No comments: