"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Yum! Rice cereal....maybe not.

I was hoping that S. would be able to feed A. her first bowl of rice cereal. We didn't get around to feeding her before we both left. Mom and I thought we would try to give her some the other day. With S.'s hypochondria, I'm thinking it's a good idea that he not give it to her. I'm sure he would think just like I did: something is not right! I guess it takes babies a little while to get used to the texture of something other than milk. She gagged quite a bit and even threw up a little. icky!
Alright!


Mimi, what on Earth is this?


Umm...no, thanks.


Sorry, maybe you didn't hear me...I said, "no, thank you."
Really, stop!

No comments: