"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Seeing double



I was trying to find something more to occupy the time of my little girl. She just wasn't feelin' the pots and wooden spoon...both of my sisters had mentioned a mirror. I just turned my full length mirror on its side and set her in front of it with her toys and I was able to blow my hair dry right behind her. We both enjoyed those few moments! :)

3 comments:

Allie said...

She is adorable! I can't believe how big she is. Time just flies...

The Turcotte's said...

I knew it would work for you! I wish it would have worked for my kids!
Love you and miss you
Brynn

Tiffany said...

what a good idea - i guess a baby that cute can be a little vain :) hahaha. she looks like she wants to get up and run around the room! :)