"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mom...it's too small!

I found an outfit of mine in mom and dad's garage. Mom said that I could take it and A.could wear it.....I don't know if she'll let me put her in it again! She's a little too tall for it; my sister had to kinda shake her down into it.

"You can't be serious. You really are going to take my picture in this?"

Might as well show a little love to the camera!

3 comments:

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

That is hilarious:) She looks like an 80's workout barbie! Too funny!

Tiffany said...

i second Kisiti's comment but would like to add that spandex is a priveledge (that doesn't look like i spelled that right...) not a right. let the record show that tiffany voted for her not have to wear it again (i dont want her to blame me when she sees those pictures as a teenager :) thanks for the giggle!!! :) she is a beautiful girl!

Gabbin' with Giff said...

That's the hilarity of it all...that's not spandex!! It's almost like a wool material!