"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Where's the Salt and Pepper?


We sat down to our thanksgiving meal and a few minutes after everyone started eating I figured I would let them know that there was butter at the table and salt and pepper. I guess with the center piece or just the fact that I was eating with a bunch of guys...they didn't think that there was any at the table. I always get onto S. Whenever I cook anything, he goes straight for the salt and pepper and/or hot sauce. "You haven't even tasted it yet!" is something I say very often at our dinner table. I think S. had a feeling that I didn't want anyone to add salt or pepper without having tried their food first so I just didn't put any on the table. When actually, the salt and pepper were just "camouflaged."

No comments: