"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

No fun to be sick!

S. and I have been sick for the last week or so. It started with feeling congested...I can deal with that. Yesterday I felt sick to my stomach all day. Yuck! Being pregnant and having your stomach out of whack is not fun at all! Now not only do you have stomach cramps, but you've a little squirrel that keeps kicking it because it's making funny noises! S. is a hypochondriac, so of course all night he kept asking if he needed to take me to the doctor. Poor guy...I must have been a little whinny. Thankfully today we are both feeling better. Hopefully it will stay that way.

1 comment:

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

I'm glad your better...trust me, things could be worse:)