"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Sunday, April 19, 2009

I am...

...copying someone else's idea for a post.


...thinking you should all click here, check out her blog and pray diligently for her child (having surgery Tuesday).


...so thankful that my child is 100% again.


...nervous now every time she cries.


...writing down every question that comes to mind to ask the doctor at the appointment this week.


...greatly missing my husband.


...wondering what the Lord has in store for us in the next year.


...thankful that our finances and my husband's hard work permit me to stay home to care for our child.


...nervous to leave my child with just any babysitter.


...beyond grateful that my child's situation permitted us to leave the hospital after only one night.


...hoping that everyone with healthy well children will count that blessing more than twice.


...trying my hardest to praise the Lord when the storm clouds pass over me.


...really random in my thinking tonight.


...thinking I should help my mother pick up the house with a forecast of 200% chance of 2 year old tomorrow!

1 comment:

Michele said...

This is awesome!!! O that we would all be more thankful for everything we have. You know, the other day I was grumbling about my muddy yard; then it hit me... thank God I have a yard to have mud in it! Miss you friend!!

Michele