"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

Parents of other 0-2 years olds=crazy! You would think it would be the children most anxious to get the eggs. The parents had scoped out the eggs and some had already found the golden egg and were headed straight that direction once the whistle had blown. Ridiculous! Little bit started off strong and new just what to do. She only got about six eggs because when I looked up all of the parents had picked up all of the eggs for their children and put them into their baskets! Oh well...she enjoyed the few eggs that she ended up getting.
Patiently waiting for the "hunt" to begin.
I've got my basket, I'm ready to go!

Look what I got, Botz!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too Cute! Kira next time bring your gun to the Easter egg hunt! Just kidding, what parents do for their children! I am glad she was able to get a few eggs.

Staci