"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Silly Dogs

We're not sure what to do with the dogs now. Sure Scout has lost weight, but now he has so much energy he doesn't know what to do with it! Two days in a row I have come home to bloody dogs. I guess he gets to feelin' froggy with Tanker and he puts him in his place. Neither one of them could go up or down the stairs easily today. I talked to a man that knows about behavior in animals and he said that it could take several months to get Scout's thyroid regulated. He also said that I should separate the two until we can get it regulated. BAHH!! I am looking for any kind of advice. HELP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did you get your dog to loose the weight... is he on medicine now? I want some of it if he is! Michele