"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Monday, September 1, 2008

Fighting sleep

I had put the baby down for a nap the other day. She was fussing a bit, but sounded like she was just about to fall asleep. After not hearing anything out of her room for a minute, I decided to check and see if she was indeed asleep or if she was playing in her mirror. When I first cracked open the door, I freaked, threw the door open and ran toward her. (I thought something was wrong.) Then she sat up a bit and put her head back up against the bars of the crib and went back to sleep, so I decided I would capture the moment. She was sitting up and holding on to the side of the crib. Still not wanting to fall asleep, unfortunately, she already had!!

1 comment:

Mike and Katie said...

This is so funny! It's such a challenge. Every new skill brings a new way to disrupt sleep. I'm so glad my hubby bought me this laptop, so I can sit outside Amanda's room and remind her to lay down while blogging.

She has started standing up and banging on the crib as soon as I close the door.

Thanks for visiting.

Katie