"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Time to begin baby-proofing!


I was getting dinner ready tonight and had left A. in the living room as I do very often if I have something to get done. I came back in and she was too close to the stairs for my comfort. The small amount of blanket that is in the right of the picture is the blanket that I put her on a couple of minutes before this picture. I immediately went downstairs and got the baby gate. She's definitely movin'. I turned the video camera on later in the night and she is so close to rolling, but just couldn't get there tonight! This is just the beginning of the mobility fun! Let the baby proofing begin!


This is my first time posting a video, hope it works! This is her new "talking" she started while we were in Louisiana. She's not crying, just talkin'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is really getting too big!! I watched the video lastnight and cried!! Bring her home soon!! Before she walking!! :(
Love you,
MIMI