"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Friday, April 18, 2008

New Chair



A. has been able to support herself really well, so I thought now would be a good time to introduce her to the B.e.b.e' P.o.d. She loves it! I put her in it the other day for the first time, but didn't get pictures....I was afraid she would to a face-plant right into the toy! She started out just kinda smacking the toy on accident and then S. put her hand on it and made her spin it...now she looks like she's doing it on purpose. (It's amazing what kids can learn if you just take two seconds to teach them!) Check out those cheeks!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is so great to see how much she changes! i am very glad you had a good night in LA. i bet it was a ton of fun to have the grandbabies together. they do all look a little alike!? does Kyle have red hair? i need to call you soon, honestly i wasn't sure when you left/got back from LA.

Anonymous said...

Man, that kid looks just like her daddy!! Better bring her home soon, I need to spoil her some!!
Love you and miss you loads!!
Mimi

Anonymous said...

Hey! If you add a subscription link to your blog, then every time you make updates, those who subscribe can receive automatic notification. Try it out if you want! I'd love to see how it works...

Go to your Dashboard. Under the "Latest from Blogger Buzz," go to the third entry dated 2 April 2008. Click on the link draft.blogger.com. From there, you are in "draft" mode. Click on Manage --> Layout and then "Add a Gadget." I think it's called "Subscription Link."

Tootles!
Rachel