"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Friday, April 18, 2008

Home Again, Again!

A. and I made it home from N.e.w O.r.l.e.a.n.s the other day. We had a great time. S.'s mom even came into town. It was so nice to spend time with the family and the wedding was beautiful. A. doesn't know what to do with herself with all the quiet now. I'm pretty sure she'll be able to sleep through anything now! I was telling my sister-in-law how I would turn on the radio while she naps and vacuum so she will learn to sleep, that way when people come over, I don't have to "ssshhhh" them. :) She ended up sleeping through, for the most part, a Louisiana wedding reception....those of you from anywhere other than LA....the receptions down there are loud and last until all hours of the night! Now she really will sleep through anything!


I didn't end up getting as many pictures as I would have liked. I'm going to have to gather a few that were taken with others' cameras. When I wanted to take a picture of the family, I couldn't find my camera and when it came back to me...the baby was knocked out. And of course, when they wanted to take the big family picture for the wedding album....I was nursing the baby! So the big black wrap wasn't part of the outfit!
Here are a few of the pictures that I've gotten my hands on for now. There should be more from the trip soon.



Grandma with all of her grandkiddos.




A. hangin' out with her uncle Trevor.


She's going to kill me, but I thought it was too precious to resist!



You can really tell that they are related.

Auntie Nat kept trying to get her to smile, but she just wasn't up for it, I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that ya'll were able to come in. It was great seeing everyone and of course we had a great time. Keep posting those pictures, Aislynn is changing by the day.... Hope to see you guys soon!

Love, Staci

P.S. Auntie Kathy (Grandma) is gonna kill you when she see's that picture! (Ha Ha) I think it's cute.