"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Friday, February 29, 2008

A Trip to Whoville




I promised mom I would post pictures of A. in her who suit that mom made for her. She looks so cute in it and it keeps her cozy warm when I cover her up with her matching blanket underneath. It reminds me of mint chocolate icecream when I see these pictures. I wanted to make sure I took her picture before it got too small for her. I waited a little too long because her hat was a little taut and I had to calm her after I got it on, that's the reason for the pacifier! Thank you, Mimi, for her cute icecream suit!

2 comments:

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

I can't wait to ssssqqqqueeeezzzzeee that little Who from Whoville;)

Kim Hodges said...

Oh, way too cute. Reminds me of a glow worm! :)