"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Completed Nursery









I think it's finally done. I'm not too sure how I think about the window treatment. I finally ended up getting roman shades. The only thing is, they aren't big enough. The window is 34 inches and the only sizes that Target had was 31" and 35". I got the 31" and put it right up to the window. I kept the box. I might just go and get the 35" and put it outside the window. What a situation! Goodness! All of the credit must go to K*isti for A.'s name. I bought some of the paper before she was born with a different idea in mind, but that's all I contributed. I thought it turned out really well. S. takes partial credit for the clock. He came up with the idea of putting the numbers around the clock.

2 comments:

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

Adorable, with a capital A:) I'm lovin' it!

Kim Hodges said...

Everything looks great!