"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Resting


A. and I had the whole day to ourselves yesterday for the first time now that mom left. We had K*isti, Maren, and mom her since the 1st of Jan; dad came in for a few days and took K*isti and Maren with him. Mom stayed until this past Saturday. I was trying to see just how much I could get done having a little one around. This is a picture of A. while I cleaned the bathroom, living room, and kitchen and vacuumed and took a shower. Then she sat beside me in her papasan while I wasted a little too much time on the internet. (Some things don't change!)

1 comment:

The Turcotte's said...

Oh So peaceful!! I wish I could go back to that stage sometimes!:):) She looks like a little lady with her hands crossed and everything!! Cute hair too! I do that with the boys all the time but never thought of taking a picture! Maybe I will have too!! Oh I so can not wait to meet her! Can't wait to see you next month! Love you and miss you lots!!