"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Monday, March 30, 2009

Letter to Daddy

Dear Daddy,

Today I colored with my cousin. Mom said I did pretty well, so I'm going to have her send it to you in a box. I LOVED hearing your voice today; I got such a big smile on my face that Mimi and Auntie teared up. I am getting pretty good at my signing. I can sign "eat", "please", "more", "all done", and "please" is the sign I use the most. I had a bath with cousin and showed her how to get your hair washed without crying; she cries sometimes when it's time to get her hair washed; I'm not sure why! I'm really starting to love to dance. I really can't help myself when I hear music and sometimes even when there is no music to be heard. The other day I was crawling out of the living room and just HAD to stop and shake my hiney when Botts' singing mouse started up! I really would like to walk, but I am pretty scared of being too high off the ground. I might just wait until you come back, so I know you'll catch me when I fall! I love you, daddy and miss you lots and lots!



Your beautiful girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Such a great idea:)

Tiffany said...

wonderful way to update Sean!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Awh! It brought a tear to my eye. She is getting so big. I hope ya'll can make it to New Orleans in May for the Wedding. We would love to see you guys!

Staci