"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Monday, September 29, 2008

Not Me! Monday

I have been keeping up with MckMama on her blog and decided that I don't do enough with my blog. I thought it would be fun to start participating in:








I did not contemplate simply drying my child's bloomers after her diaper leaked just so she could keep wearing the cute dress that she had on for my company that afternoon!



I did not break out into applause all by myself in front of my husband's entire BN after the chaplain said something about his wife wanting him to stop kissing her neck and unload the dishwasher for a change. Had I done that I'm sure my husband would have backed about 5 feet away from me and asked the men around him if I was Dan's wife. But there's no way I would have done something like that! Nope, not me!



I did not show up to a friend's house with orange fingers and an empty bag of Doritos that I had planned to share with my friend and her kids. Nu-uh, not me!


I did not go into the store to buy my husband a sugar free, somewhat good-for-him drink and buy myself a drink with plenty of high fructose corn syrup (bleck!) and peanut M&Ms. I would never!

I did not take my child to someone's house while helping my husband fix the car and leave her without any diapers. Nor did the woman that I left her with put a newborn size diaper on my child and call to tell me to bring diapers because she had on a thong! That would just be unorganized, which I most certainly am not!

And, finally, I so did not keep a running list of "Not Me" items in my planner this week, so I could write them down no matter where I was. What a nerd would that make me?! No way, not me!

6 comments:

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

That was a hoot! Keep it up! It will definitely be on my Monday Mornin' readin' list;)

Jennifer said...

I can just picture the "thong" baby! That is so funny!

Weeksie50 said...

baby thong.. lol..

this post is to funny

Mike and Katie said...

The thong was the best! Too funny!

Tiffany said...

wow, sounds like quite a week - if those things would have happened...;) i write things done during the week for my blog too. so dont feel too nerdy - on the other hand knowing i do that might not help you feel less nerdy!!!

Anonymous said...

You are so stinking cute! I love it!!! Michele