"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Friday, September 26, 2008

21 pounds!



S. took Scout into the vet today and he's lost 21 pounds in the last few weeks. Wahoo! He really does have a thyroid problem! He looks like a totally different dog. He's much happier; he leaps and bounds up the stairs. He still has a little more to lose. He is currently at 88lbs and Tanker weighs in at 76. I'm not sure if I can handle two dogs with the same amount of energy. It's a lot easier to handle him fat and lethargic! Now I've got to worry about TWO dogs running into traffic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! He doesn't even look like the same dog!! You should put before and after pics!!
I'm sure you will get used to him again!!
Love you,
Mimi