"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Saturday, January 5, 2008

40 Weeks Tomorrow

I'll be 40 weeks tomorrow...no baby yet. Just hanging out. Having a few contractions here and there, but nothing regular. Something is happening, just not fast enough in my book. I guess we'll see. We were walking around the mall yesterday and plan to go to a few places today. Hopefully the walking will do some good. I'm not yet uncomfortable, just anxious to meet this baby! I'll keep all of you posted!

3 comments:

Kim Hodges said...

You have been and will continue to be in my prayers! I went into labor with Johnathan ON his due date! I'm telling you ... strawberries!

Kim Hodges said...

Wait, did I tell you that strawberries sent me into labor with both kids? lol ... well they did.

Anonymous said...

Walk REALLY FAST! Maybe that will work? Good luck!